Our private excursions offer a true local experience, showing visitors how it is like to live inside an islander’s shoes, providing at the same time an excellent service. Whether you’re here for a few hours or a few days, you want relaxing or thrilling, we have all kind of adventures to fit your need.
Browse our selection of Roatan excursions below for the most interesting and fun things to do on our island:
- Certified Scuba Diving Excursion (1 or 2 tanks)$60.00 – $120.00
- Private Roatan Sport Fishing Charter$650.00 – $1,200.00
- Best of the Best Roatan Custom Excursion$15.00 – $85.00
- Roatan ATV Trails Excursion$85.00
- Roatan All Inclusive Beach Day Pass$110.00
- Canopy Zipline Excursion & Beach$75.00
- Roatan Highlight Mangrove Tour$80.00
- Island Tour & Zip-Line Excursion$85.00
- Roatan Land and Sea Excursion$65.00
- Roatan Horseback Riding and Snorkeling$120.00
- Roatan Parasailing and Beach Break$120.00
- Roatan Highlight Tour and Attraction$55.00
Bring your group, we’ll multiply the fun!
We have promotional pricing for groups of six and more. Get in touch with us to organize an unforgettable experience for your party
Reliable and trustworthyAngel picked us up at the airport and we were pleased with his professionalism. He also does tons of island tours although we didn’t have time to try this trip. We liked him so we used him for a ride to the Utila Dream Ferry which went great as well. Very knowledgeable about the island.
A great resource for welcoming us to RoatanAngel was referred to us by Detour Roatan to pick us up at the airport, take us to get groceries enroute, check in and bring us to our rental. He drove a nice clean vehicle and was helpful in making recommendations near where we were staying.
Great airport ride, would definitely use againAngel was referred to me by my accommodation. He picked me up at the airport, took me to the grocery store, and dropped me off at my hotel, offering plenty of recommendations for my stay. Angel was friendly, patient, and his car was cool, clean and spacious. Would use him again the next time I’m on the island.